My Top 10 Noir
- I Wake Up Screaming (1941): Butterflies flying over the rainbow
- Black Angel (1946): 50/50 Men
- The Set-Up (1949): A man who is fighting, a woman who is waiting
- Criss Cross (1949): "Why did God make something so wonderful so f**king painful?"
- The Asphalt Jungle (1950): I would fly across the Pacific Ocean to see this film
- In a Lonely Place (1950): Woman's true desire
- The Breaking Point (1950): Jupiter on the cliff or Sirius on the bottom of water
- On Dangerous Ground (1952): A solitary table
- Odds Against Tomorrow (1959): All men are evil
I would like to thank my dear friend Vince Keenan who encourages me to keep my English essay about His Kind of Woman (1951) and translate more.